|
| tHaNk GoD iT's OvEr |
I just got out from the hospital and i thank God the surgery is over, though I'm still praying that the specimen that they got from me will not be cancerous.
My thanks to the people who gave their support and prayers especially to my wonderful husband, who comforted me and takes care of me before and after the surgery.
To my parents, for their loving ways of showing me their concern, by bringing delicious fruits and food during my confinement at the hospital.
To my sisters and brother who supported me spiritually and emotionally.
Without them I cannot go through this difficult experience.
My special thank's to the almighty for not forsaking me...
|
|
|
|
|
Name: oChE
Home: San Fernando City, La Union, Philippines
About Me: Well ROUNDED person, God-fearing, very sensitive; i can easily be emotional even when just watching a touching movie.
People often mistaken me for being mischievous; in truth, I am not like that,
i can simply be a friend to everyone. Anyone can approach me all they need to do is take a step forward and talk to me...i may appear austere but looks can be deceiving. i really am a good person inside.....
See my profile...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|